This is regarding a Urgent Job Opening – OnBase Certified Product Specialist needed in Harrisburg, PA – Long Term Contract – Remote until Covid19 restriction is lifted.
Please go through the complete job description thoroughly. If you are interested, please go ahead and send me your most recent updated resume along with your Contact#'s, hourly rate / salary expectation, visa status and your current location.
Please call me for more details...Ph
Start Date : Immediate
# of positions : 1 Opening
Job Location : Harrisburg, PA --- Candidates within 100 miles surrounding areas candidates ONLY
Duration : Long Term.
Interview Type : Phone and Web/Zoom/Video
Rate : Competitive
Candidate Type : ANY – H1b, TN1, , Citizens
- Actively modernizing the way it does business and meets the public and client needs. As part of this effort, we have purchased and stood up an ECM solution utilizing the OnBase product toolset.
- Our goals are to reduce paper, enhance document management, streamline processes, have a centralized electronic repository, convert legacy Filenet solutions, enhance agency transparency, and provide better services to the public.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years’ experience working with Electronic Content Management Systems
- Strong communication skills.
- One or more Hyland OnBase certifications are preferred (OnBase Ver 15 or higher), such as:
OnBase Certified System Administrator (OCSA)
OnBase Certified Advanced System Administrator (OCASA)
OnBase Certified Installer (OCI)
OnBase Certified WorkFlow Administrator (OCWA)
OnBase Certified Advanced Workflow Administrator (OCAWA)
OnBase Certified WorkFlow Engineer (OCWE)
OnBase Certified Workview
- Designs, develops and administers various OnBase-based workflow processes
- Ability to participate in business requirements gathering sessions and technical reviews
- Experience developing workflows within an OnBase solution
- Experience establishing and executing test plans within an OnBase solution
- Configuration and product knowledge of OnBase including physical taxonomy
- Knowledge of ECM tools and techniques
- Experience working with State Government or organizations.
- This position is required to assist in these efforts in standardizing the OnBase solution throughout the department.
- Specifically, the person should have experience in driving the application for enterprise-class OnBase document imaging and workflow solutions, as well as designing and implementing complex OnBase solutions utilizing WorkFlow and OnBase eforms.
- The person in this position must be well versed in Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution capabilities and limitations, translate functional and non-functional requirements into viable application architecture designs, serve in some important document imaging solutions and projects, and provide exceptional support for all of the department’s solutions.
- Certified Information Professional (CIP) or Enterprise Content Management Practitioner (ECMp) certification is desired.
- Experience in taking direction from an existing PM or other management to determine assignments and follow through on execution. By working with the PM, will develop project schedules and work schedules and participate in all activities related workflow, creating document types, and interfacing with various application systems.
- Must have the ability to develop testing scenarios, test plans, and/or develop scripts, and provide quality assurance to ensure proper functioning system.
- Experience working with the end-users and the PM to determine key words for indexing, and establish enterprise wide standards. Ultimately, this individual will be required to transfer knowledge to and/or other contracted staff.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
Linga Tech Inc,