OnBase by Hyland, Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution architect to configure and implement applications using the State hosted OnBase Enterprise Content Management system.
The selected candidate, working with technical staff, business analysts and business staff, will perform the following tasks:
- Define and document business requirements;
- Create design specifications;
- Develop OnBase Workflow Lifecycles to streamline business processes;
- Create OnBase Unity Forms and E-Forms;
- Manage current OnBase configuration;
- Develop solutions utilizing most OnBase modules;
- Create and execute test plans;
- Create training documentation and provide training for end users;
- Provide production support;
- Perform OnBase Version Upgrade testing;
- Install and Configure Test/Development Environments.
Communication, written and verbal, in imperative. Candidates will facilitate, document, and lead meeting discussions. Candidates will work with business end users, business analysts, and technical analysts mentoring, training, and supporting. Candidates will demonstrate to staff OnBase methodologies, features, toolsets and configurations.
- A Bachelors or Associates degree in an IT related field of study.
- Five years software development experience including broad exposure to the software development lifecycle.
- Five years experience developing with OnBase.
- Three years experience with OnBase preparing the functional specifications, design specifications, test plans, end user training, and solution support documentation.
- Three years experience with OnBase Discovery using the OnBase modules listed under preferred.
- Must have strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Three years with the following OnBase Modules:
- Capture and Indexing;
- OnBase API s;
- Web Server;
- Unity Forms;
- Records Management;
- DIP, COLD, TIP;
- Document Composition
- Knowledge of project management tools including Clarity, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office or similar products.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Access.
- Experience as an application developer working as part of a larger team.
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!