PRINCETON INFORMATION WILL NOT CONSIDER SUB-CONTRACTORS FOR THIS ROLE.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Syed Uddin at email@example.com
Princeton Information is seeking for a Onboarding Coordinator for one of our Financial Clients in Tampa, FL.
Job Title: Onboarding Coordinator
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: Long term project
Responsibilities for the Onboarder role include:
* Ensuring all resources are onboarded in compliance with Client's due diligence process and done so within 3 days, including clearance and authorization to start
* Establishing all work order (T&M and Fixed Price) within the appropriate system
* Maintaining proper reporting on all SOWs
* Client management to socialize the new engagement model, including approach and SLAs.
* Renewals of existing contractor resources including end date and spend depletion management
* Responsible for accuracy and data integrity of contractor requests for approval
* Responsible for ensuring 3 day cycle time for completion of onboarding (Due Diligence, IDs, Visa clearance, and Work Order finalization) for all resources (onshore and offshore)
* Supplier management to ensure adherence to operating principles and quality levels from supply base including responsiveness and ability to deliver effectively
* Ensure complete and accurate information/ data in sourcing system including bill rates, start dates, end dates, job description, manager information, etc.
* 5+ years in staffing industry, sell and buy side. IT experience required.
* Strong organizational and detail oriented skills
* Staffing Subject Matter Expert
* Ability and experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
* Ability to multi-task on a consistent basis
* Strong problem solving capabilities
* Experience with automated end-to-end sourcing tools including implementation and organizational change management
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Client's Staffing Office function is a centralized model developed to support Technology CIO Sectors and NonIT (Finance, Legal, HR, Audit, Ops, etc) businesses by delivering a best in class end-to-end service for management of the nonemployee population. The Program's purpose is to drive a consistent and streamlined process globally for Approvals, Recruitment, On/Off-boarding, Supplier Performance Management, and Reporting Analytics for Client's Nonemployee Program. A consolidated Approval process ensures all nonemployee headcount and spend requests receive approval from authorized commodity approvers and requests are in alignment with the specific Resource & Location Strategy for a particular CIO or Business Head, as well as the firm's overall Preferred Supplier Strategy. The centralization also allows for proper transparency and line of sight into non-employee spends, which allows for accuracy of accruals and financial management of the book of work.
* The centralized Recruitment structure to engage staff augmentation nonemployees for the firm facilitates speed to market and the ability to attract and obtain top talent in the market via a set of Preferred Staff Augmentation Suppliers aligned by Region/Country and Capabilities.
* A centrally managed Onboarding function across the nonemployee population ensures that all resources meet due diligence requirements based on local labor and regulatory requirements before commencing their engagement at the bank, while the off-boarding component ensures timely removal of systems access post engagements to mitigate risk. The consistent process creates efficiencies that foster expedient cycle times, which then allows for nonemployee resources to commence their engagements within the required timeframes and mitigate impact to project deliverables.
* A strong Supplier Performance Management model, via a formal Scorecard methodology allows for effective review of each Preferred Staff Augmentation supplier's performance over a defined time period. The data set is utilized to address issues and implement the appropriate action plans with each supplier in order to drive performance improvement effectively.
* The Reporting Analytics function drives both BAU and adhoc reporting needs for the nonemployee population. The data driven from this function ensures that the appropriate validations are in place to assess the effectiveness of the operational processes, drive process re-engineering where needed and/or retraining efforts. The centralization of this function allows for key stakeholders to have a single point of contact across their entire nonemployee population for all requests.
* Client currently has a centralized Technology Staffing Office deployed globally supporting the firm and is looking to expand the function to support the NonIT nonemployee population globally. The remit spans 4 regions (NAM, EMEA, APAC and LATAM) and encompasses approximately 42,000 Technology nonemployees and 66,000 NonIT nonemployees.
Thank you for your interest.
**Referrals are greatly appreciated!
Princeton Information is one of the nation's top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices.
Our Commitment to Our Consultants
As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants - not to any shareholders. PI's success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible.
Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career.
Our relationships with our clients, as well as our consultants, are critical to our success! We have a robust sales organization that ensures that Princeton has the inside track on what attributes a person needs in order to be successfully placed and engaged at our clients. We know the technical and non-technical skills that our clients are looking for and we ensure that you are educated about the client prior to your interview with them. Princeton is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each meeting you have with a client is a successful one!