Sierra-Cedar Inc. is seeking an experienced Financial Consolidation Solution Architect to lead the delivery of OneStream Software projects in our national practice. As a member of the Business Intelligence and Enterprise Performance Management team, you will develop and deliver project plans, foster strong relationships with existing clients, determine solutions to meet clients’ needs, and provide delivery oversight to project teams. You will possess a thorough understanding of time and expense complex project structures and will harbor a broad business perspective in an IT and management consulting environment.
If you are keen to take on exciting challenges in the OneStream Software arena and feel you have the skills required, send us your resume today! This position requires 75% - 100% travel with projects executed on-site at Sierra-Cedar client locations nationwide with a typical week of four 10-hour days.
- Assist clients in fully integrating OneStream Software systems into their current financial consolidation processes and provide input on best practices
- Accountable for project profitability, risk management and client satisfaction
- Provide occasional direct project management on select projects
- Interface and influence client leadership including management of client expectations and accountability. Identify new opportunities with current clients
- Prepare responses to competitive proposal requests and prepare statements of work, payment schedules and associated documents
- Review and edit functional and technical project deliverables
- Review and critique task estimates and technical solutions
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering OneStream Software solutions
- 10+ years Financial Consolidation project management experience with a strong focus on OneStream Software or Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) implementations
- 5+ years’ experience as a hands-on OneStream Software implementation projects
- At least one full lifecycle OneStream Software project as a Solution Architect and developer
- Experience managing time and expense full lifecycle implementation projects for Commercial or Healthcare clients
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills with c-level client staff, technical staff and application users
- Proven business knowledge as well as OneStream Software (Hyperion Financial Management knowledge a plus) application specific functional knowledge
- University degree in business, computer science or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to manage project scope and client expectations
- Demonstrated follow-through on assignments and issue resolution
- Clear and effective communication
- Consistently produce clear, concise status reports
- Builds confidence and trust with clients
- Displays effective analytical skills
Sierra-Cedar delivers industry-focused client success by providing consulting, technical, and managed services for the deployment, management, and optimization of next-generation applications and technology. We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(k), Health, Disability, and Life. Sierra-Cedar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.