Documentum Lead Architect with Policy Services & WDK
Location - Primary Work Location-Vacaville, CA. Will consider Sacramento, CA
Duration - 12+ Months
- Retention Policy Services
- WDK Customizations
- Documentum Upgrades
Captiva experience is a plus.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 10+ years of Documentum experience
- 3+ years of proven technical lead and architect experience.
- Extensive experience with Documentum 6.5, 6.6, 6.7 and 7.x
- Experience with migrating from Documentum 6.x to 7.x platforms
- Experience with D2, Transformation services, Brava, Web Services, RPSA, Content Services, WebTop 6.x
- Development experience in an enterprise-class system with multi-tier architecture
- Broad experience with various java development frameworks.
- Broad experience with various J2EE containers such as JBOSS, Tomcat, Websphere etc.
- Experience in implementing successful distributed, scalable, high-performance server applications
- Expert with Design patterns, SOA design & development
- Strong experience in developing for high-availability clustered environments
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Strong speaking and writing skills
- Comfortable working in a flexible Agile development environment
- Experience with open source Java technologies including Ant, Jenkins, Maven.
- Experience with SQL programming.
- Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rules Management (BRM) experience
- Familiarity with XML related APIs including SAX and DOM parsers and XSLT
- Insurance industry experience.