What You'll Bring:
What we love to see:
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6/7 troubleshooting and support
- Broad knowledge of Systems technologies and industry trends with subject matter specialization in Linux systems administration.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the desire to accomplish goals
- Strong prioritizing skills
- Ability to work as a team and individually
Impact You'll Make:
- Experience using Splunk searches and dashboards
- Exposure to the following technologies would be helpful: VMware vSphere, Splunk, Ansible, atop, Satellite
**Interview Day: January 10, 2020**
- Create ideas to improve, automate, and simplify Linux operations
- Patch and maintain a secure Linux environment using Ansible Automation.
- Troubleshoot problems providing analysis on performance and stability.
- Manage, Administer, troubleshoot, patch, and monitor Linux servers with the responsibility of assuring quality, recoverability, integrity, and security.
- Work with the team to create knowledge articles that can be used to document the overall environment or provide a living document for other teams to use for debugging.
#LI-EF1What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You Need to Know:
- This is a paid 12-week summer internship.
- Our Internship Program start dates are determined by your academic calendar! If on Semester system, your internship begins May 27th, 2020. If on Quarter system, your internship begins June 15th, 2020.
- In 2018, we welcomed 95 interns from across the country and hired or extended over 40% of them. We recognize and reward hard work by giving our interns a chance to build their careers at TU.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Intern, Infrastructure Engineering and Provisioning