Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do
As a Cloud Senior Solution Engineer you'll help architect, build and support our client cloud environments hosted on the Deloitte proprietary Next-Gen platform (OpenCloud), as a member of the Cloud Managed Services Team. Some of the key activities that you'll perform include :
Lead the Infrastructure Security Design and Architecture review of client cloud solutions
Develop Security solutions to AWS, GCP and/or Azure requirements from clients and other project teams
Drive the development and support of client environments across the following security domains:
Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
- Participate in security architecture and consulting with other IT teams.
- Assist in developing and analyzing security-related metrics.
- Assist in developing and updating processes and procedures with a focus on automation.
- Work in a distributed team environment where team members are spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually.
- Support a flexible work schedule (to include nights and weekends on occasion).
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- 5+ years of information technology and/or information security experience:
- Knowledge and expertise of at least one major public cloud service providers: AWS, Azure, or Google
- Prior experience working closely with product and DevOps engineers on security requirements.
- Architect, configure, manage and deploy devices including firewalls (Palo Alto), VPC's, Security Groups, Key Management and Secure SDLC pipeline to improve our ability to prevent and detect intrusions in real-time.
- Ability to identify gaps and/or security requirements and inject security controls across the security domains to cloud infrastructure.
- Familiarity with automating deployment and server configuration management using tools such as Puppet, Jenkins & Git, Terraform, Ansible
- Exposure to DevOps practices and automation of software testing, delivery and infrastructure changes.
- Strong passion for technology, a willingness to learn new skills and the ability to evangelize the uses of cloud services.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, ability to translate technical direction into functional solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in a globally distributed team, managing multiple priorities while collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Automate security process to reduce as much manual process as possible and improve our security monitoring pipeline
- Experience with security related regulatory requirements, such as NIST, PCI, ISO 27001, GDPR
- Expertise in Windows and Linux system administration, databases (relational and NoSQL) and networking infrastructure and services (routing, switching, DNS, NTP)
- Experience with log collection and storage (e.g. Elastic stacks, Splunk, etc.)
- BA/BS Degree required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
- Must be willing to live and work in Orlando, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA or Gilbert, AZ.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
- AWS, Google Cloud or Azure Certifications
- Knowledge of Python or other scripting languages to support Cloud Security Automation
- Hands-on experience with Identity products or services
- Hands-on experience with Logging, Monitoring and Vulnerability Management Tools
- Security based certifications such as CISSP
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.