Title - OpenText Content Server Developer/Expert
Location - Fairfax
Duration - 6 months +
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in designing, implementing and administering OpenText Content Server (current version 16)
Experience working with OpenText Content Server including Content Suite platform, Brava, Appworks, Archive Server
- Build and modify OpenText Content Server workflows, forms, reports, and custom metadata
- Have knowledge of customization of the Content Server
- Strong development experience on the OpenText Content Server platform (using Content Server Web Services, REST APIs)
- Good Knowledge of Opentext Content Server Architecture and Database schema
- Demonstrated experience in designing systems and programs to meet highly complex business needs.
- Demonstrated preparing detailed specification from which programs are developed and coded.
- Demonstrated exposure to development in more than one programming language and a good understanding of fundamental web/internet technologies.
- Content/Data Migration
- Integration with Content Management Systems
- Strong written and communication skills
- Must be fully competent to work under general direction on complex projects usually on specific assigned projects, issues and problems
Candidate should have ability to learn new techniques and technologies quickly Education: Bachelor’s Degree