Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Engineering & Sciences
CSRA provides technical support services to the Office of Acquisition (OA) of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), the nation-s largest law enforcement agency. Experienced CSRA personnel enhance CBP-s proficiencies in Systems Engineering, Logistics & Sustainment, and Capabilities and Requirements Development to provide CBP-s agents along our borders with the most capable systems which can affordably be procured. The team provides engineering and analytical expertise across a wide range of disciplines, meeting all DHS Systems Engineering Life Cycle mandated planning analysis and documentation; provide a full spectrum of Integrated Logistics Support; development of Operational Requirements; and conduct Operational Test & Evaluation activities. We help CBP procure the equipment and technology needed to keep the border safe and secure.
Currently, we are seeking a Requirements Analyst in Crystal City, VA. The selected candidate must currently hold or be able to obtain a CBP Background Investigation Suitability clearance, per contract requirements.
So what is required of a Requirements SME on a day to day basis? There are quite a myriad of tasks and responsibilities, such as:
* Be a member of a team of 5-7 individuals that will develop the functional requirements and documentation needed to contract sophisticated surveillance and communications technology.
* Perform requirements traceability analyses to track and confirm documentation captures all requirements. Revise procurement documentation, based on available COTS solutions.
* Develop, maintain requirements, and architectures processes and guidance in accordance with best practices. Derive and author functional requirements for specified system acquisitions.
* Perform requirements analysis and requirements engineering using Model Bases Systems Engineering (MBSE) techniques such as behavioral and structural analysis.
* Ensure best practices are clearly understood and enforced. Perform requirements engineering analysis, management, and traceability to create functional requirements and functional requirements documents (FRDs) to support program acquisitions.
* Coordinate and support requirements verification TADI with the appropriate test & evaluation organization.
* Represent Systems Engineering Division in leading, integrating, and supporting programs across complete acquisition lifecycle, considering the complete system view from concept to production, operation, and sustainment.
Is this job the next step in your career? Are you ready to help keep America-s border safe?
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
* Must be a US citizen.
* US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) suitability clearance (or ability to obtain).
* Possess a current U.S. Secret clearance based on a current in-scope background investigation.
* BS or equivalent + 2-5 yrs related experience, or MS + 0-3 yrs related experience
* Requirements Analysis Experience
* System Modeling Experience
* Proficient with MS Office suite
Other preferred qualifications include:
* Sparx Enterprise Architect Experience
* DOORS Experience
* SysML Experience
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Able to work in a team environment
* Understand Systems Engineering best practices
* Understand the Systems Engineering -V- complete lifecycle
As the largest pure-play IT services provider serving the U.S. government sector, CSRA is where you can come to be successful. Join a collaborative team, solving customer issues and accessing an array of resources for your success. Take advantage of tremendous opportunities as you help us chart our path to industry leadership, and tap into our collective 90+ year heritage. With combined FY15 revenues of approximately $5.5 billion and nearly 19,000 employees, CSRA represents the coming together - figuratively and literally - of two outstanding companies: the North American Public Sector business of CSC and SRA. Join us and watch your career take flight.
Is this role not perfect for you, but you-re still interested in learning more about what CSRA has to offer? We have other opportunities available as well! Visit this link to join our Talent Community today: https://csc.recsolucampus.com/candidatepreferenceform.php?formId=Zw%3D%3D
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA VA Crystal City - 1901 S Bell St (VAC064)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.