Our direct client is seeking an application/operations support analyst for a long-term contract position in Northern NJ. Initially remote, this position may have a couple days a week onsite in Montvale NJ later in 2022.
Duties: The Global Business Operations (GBO) group provides business process governance and support for the client's global risk management systems responding to the demands of evolving legal and regulatory requirements across the comany network. GBO also provides data governance and data management support for defined globally relevant data about the company's clients/entities, engagements & people used in local member firms and global applications and for leadership reporting.
35% – Provide assistance to Sentinel Lead Partners, stakeholders & delegates and local Risk Management teams in member firms by answering business inquiries regarding Sentinel/GIS application data via an Outlook mailbox and the management of these global mailboxes
20% – Maintain the information about clients and targets in Sentinel/GIS on a day to day basis including assignment of approvers (Sentinel Lead Partners), requested client entity restrictions, client family tree additions and changes requested through the Independence Clearance Process
10% – Perform daily tasks and processes to support the ongoing use of global applications.
5% – Monitor data quality for GIS data with consideration of its impact with other global systems
5% – Assist with the resolution of potential conflicts/issues relating to the Sentinel/GMED database
5% — Daily review of potential duplicate entity records in the GIS and escalating duplicates to the appropriate parties (Entity Clearance Process and Non-Onboarded Entity Cleanups)
5% – Participate in other Global Business Operations Group projects and initiatives, including special projects as requested
5% – Responsible for tracking issues including consideration for problem management if needed including Remedy ticket reporting
5% – Create and maintain existing documented processes
5% – Liaise with Global ITS groups
– Experience with Business Operations, Data Governance, Data Management, Data Quality. or Application Support
– Research & Troubleshooting Skills
– Good writing and communication skills
– Ability to interact with all levels of Management
– Ability to prioritize and facilitate assignments with minimal supervision
– Ability to handle multiple tasks and support special project needs
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint Basic MS Access & Visio, any experience with a ticketing system such as ServiceNow is a plus
– Detail oriented, Big 4 or any accounting/financial experience is a plus
Education: Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent work experience Skills and Experience:
Immediate interview and hire – send resume today for immediate consideration!