Philadelphia, PA Description: Position Title:
Operations AnalystRequired Skills:
excel, general warehouse inventory experience Nice to have:
warehouse management system, supply chain Location:
remote, but prefer someone in the northeast region so they can come in for quarterly meetings Interview Process:
• Supporting the inventory operations team
• Looking for someone with a WMS, supply chain, or procurement background
• Ensure the accuracy of equipment movement
• Responsible for transactional work, make sure the purchase orders are paid
• Will have to deal with physical inventory management in the warehouse
• Must have strong excel skills - will be importing data from multiple different sources
• Experience with warehouse management systems a plus Responsibilities:
• Identify, develop and manage various business relationships.
• Identifies project requirements by analyzing operations; determining project scope; documenting results.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Qualifications
• Expert user Excel.
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
• 6+ years related experienceContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com