pureIntegration is currently seeking an experienced Operations Business Analyst (Pricing & Proposals)
to join our team! We are looking for a motivated individual who will assist our sales team to grow our organization and meet sales goals. Ideal candidate should have previous success working in a similar role at a consulting, managed service, and/or Enterprise SaaS industry.
Be an integral part of our growth strategy! Responsibilities
- Price and build business cases in support of client proposals and RFP responses.
- Contribute to the generation and maintenance of relevant capability-specific value propositions and business cases.
- Aid sales team in deal structuring, following established internal sales operation processes.
- Consult and make recommendations to established internal sales operation processes.
- Facilitate cross organizational meetings with appropriate stakeholders to:
- Identify and document current capabilities/value-add use cases for the organization
- Gather information with the intent to understand offerings, value proposition, cost-savings, etc.
- Gather requirements for future use-cases and capabilities, identify must have/need to have/nice to have to drive prioritization.
- Develop detailed ROI models for current and future product capabilities to include a prioritized roadmap to achieve maximum value on investment.
- Contribute to the achievement of overall business sales goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- 5+ years of proven success in Managed Services, Consulting, Enterprise SaaS Industry, Deal Desk, Finance, or Pricing experience preferred.
- Experience building ROI models, Pricing Models, and prioritization roadmaps.
- Strong analytical, accounting, and advanced excel skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: needs analysis, positioning, business case justification
- Demonstrated ability to partner with C-suite, sales team, internal operations teams.
- Demonstrated acumen estimating total cost of ownership (TCO) of current and proposed solution.
- Proven history of creative and complex deal structuring and financial engineering
- Highly organized, innovative and strong attention to detail
- Experience with pricing strategy preferred
Northern Virginia/Washington, D.C. area preferred. Will consider remote candidates.
At pureIntegration, we believe Digital Transformation is less about tools and platforms and more about developing the people who use them, supported by innovative business strategy and expert integration. By engaging our clients as expert consultants in operational process design, we synthesize and harmonize strategy, process and evolving technologies to catapult the modern enterprise well into the 21st century.
In over 15 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals. pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.