Headquartered in Atlanta, GreenSky is among the top 3 most valuable U.S. financial technology companies established since 2000, and our $1.0 Billion Initial Public Offering marked the largest U.S. Technology IPO of 2018. Our mission is simple. We power commerce. Our highly scalable, proprietary technology platform enables over 12,000 merchants to offer frictionless promotional payment options to consumers at the point-of-sale, driving increased sales volume and accelerated cash flow. Our bank partners leverage GreenSky's technology to provide loans to super-prime and prime consumers nationwide. Since our inception, over 1.7 million consumers have financed over $12 billion of commerce using our paperless, real time "apply and buy" technology. For more information, please visit https://www.greensky.com
. Position : Operations IVR Manager Duties & Responsibilities:
- Subject matter expert on the Genesys/ININ system
- Analyze and interpret data from a variety of sources and functions to provide reporting and insights for the Operations departments and other internal business partners.
- Make recommendations based on data for process improvement and strategic business decision making.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Build effective relationships with the Operations, Telephony, IT and other teams.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Proactively identify customer experience trends and propose solutions
- Analyze patterns, identify and align insights, and trends.
- Actively seek guidance for prioritization and review of deliverables.
- Use judgement to identify issues and escalates when appropriate.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adapt well to changing business environment.
- Develop internal network to effectively utilize key resources when necessary.
- Communicate with end-users to provide timely and accurate information and status updates.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia. Minimal travel required.
This position is a member of the Operations Team and reports to VP of Operations.
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.