Our client, a leading internet travel company, is looking for a talented Operations NOC Engineer for their Concord, MA location.
Permanent positions with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to
Operations NOC Engineer
- Installing, deploying, updating, and maintaining operating environments, both physical, and virtual.
- Monitoring these operating environments, including daytime coverage of infrastructure alerting systems.
- Process and triage inbound tickets from engineering and business teams
- Ensuring operating environments stay safe and secure.
- Working with infrastructure automation tools
- Maintain backup systems and data retention policies
- Documenting Infrastructure technologies
- Strong working knowledge of Linux and windows environments
- Working knowledge of and experience with using configuration automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, and Bamboo
- Experience with Server Hardware, physical and virtual
- Experience with monitoring platforms such as: Elasticsearch, Kibana, Splunk, Grafana
- Good knowledge of data center operations
- Good interpersonal skills in English (spoken and written), other languages are a plus
- A basic understanding of cloud-hosted environments such as AWS, and Google Cloud Platform
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
Use this link to apply directly: https://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=14269106
Or email: Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers