Title: Operations Product Manager for Insurance Accessibility Technology Boston, MA Job Description
A revolutionary insurance tool that automates outdated pen and paper underwriting processes is hiring a Product Manager on their Operations team. The company is backed by a well-known insurance company and is looking to build out their digital platform and simplify the customer experience.
They need a Product Manager with software experience who can drive the experience of their application. This is a cross functional role that will include collaboration with developers, information security and compliance teams, key stakeholders in the company, and other Product Managers. If you want to take ownership of this platform that improves accessibility to insurance quotes and learn more, apply now! Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional work experience
- Proven experience developing a product and seeing features through launch
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative feature tests
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years experience in Product Management
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.