By Light is hiring an Operations Readiness & Exercise Support Analyst to join our team supporting the Joint Forces Headquarters-Department of Defense Information Network (JFHQ-DODIN), in the J37. The analyst will support readiness planning which consists of managing, assessing, and refining JFHQ-DODIN Joint Mission Essential Tasks (JMETs) in support of current and evolving missions and emerging requirements. The position will provide research, analysis, and recommendations to develop and execute Joint Event Lifecycle events including combatant command (CCMD) exercise and scenario development/synchronization. This position will work the normal daytime shift.
By Light is an IT products and services firm specializing in software development, satellite/terrestrial communications, cyber security, and network engineering/design. Headquartered in Arlington, VA, we provide support worldwide to DOD, Federal Civilian, and Health IT customers.
* Prepare and submit JMET assessments and ensure current readiness and training conditions are updated within the Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS) and Joint Training Information Management System (JTIMS).
* Prepare critical readiness inputs to the Joint Quarterly Readiness Review (JQRR), Joint Requirements Oversight Council (JROC), and the Command's Joint Mission Essential Task List (JMETL) located in DRRS.
* Provide comprehensive cyber exercise support to JFHQ-DODIN to plan, manage, and integrate the JFHQ-DODIN Command's exercise and training programs and after action processes to achieve and sustain JFHQ-DODIN mission essential task proficiency.
* Provide recommendations to Command authorities and resources for applicable staff elements, JFHQ-DODIN, subordinate headquarters, Service Cyber components, CCMDs, components and agencies with cyber related missions to dedicate to joint exercises.
* Provide participation to JFHQ-DODIN white cell during cyber exercises and provide analysis for threat mitigation requirements and capability development.
* Conduct post-exercise lessons learned studies and incorporate these in future exercises when appropriate. Develop Courses of Action (COA) in response to training objectives. Identify, track, and resolve issues impacting training, exercises, and daily operations.
* Analyze available information to assess the readiness of deployable teams, personnel, and equipment. Track and report JFHQ-DODIN and subordinate commands readiness.
* Monitor, evaluate, and report findings derived from metrics generated using various data sources.
* Review and provide recommendations in support of strategic and operational plans for capabilities and CONOPs.
* Currently possess an active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph.
* Must have a solid knowledge of all four phases of the Joint Training System: Requirements; Plans; Execution; & Assessments.
* Must be familiar with the three programs of record for the Joint Training System (DRRS, JTIMS and JLLIS).
* Familiar with the Joint Planning Process (JOPP) and the Joint Event Life Cycle (JELC) for joint training exercise planning.
* Ability to travel occasionally to support exercise development events.
* Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security +CE.
* ITIL V3 Certification.
* Experience briefing Senior Leaders.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Department: Information Technology