MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
A3T, a fast-growing firm, specializes in Defensive Cyber Security Services, Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Solutions, and Professional Services driven by customer requirements. Our client’s customers are the focal point of all decisions and actions. A3T provides customer-centric services and focus resources to meet operational requirements, exceed expectations, and sustain organizational growth while mitigating risk.
Join A3T and watch your career soar! A3T is a small, agile, company looking for incredible talent to support the United States Government in many important national security roles. A3T is looking to bring on an experienced Operations Research Analyst - I with “Next-Level Thinking” who is ready to take their career to a next level with A3T.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide operations research analysis support for intelligence, cyberspace operations, contingency operations, and operational-level planning, joint and multilateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy
- Analyzes actual and predictable, interacting, operational activities of systems to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision-making through the application of logic and scientific or economic disciplines and techniques
- Devises modeling and measuring techniques, and utilizes mathematics, statistical methods, engineering methods, operational mathematics techniques (linear programming, game theory, probability theory, symbolic language, etc.) and other principles and laws of scientific and economic disciplines to investigate complex issues, identify, and solve problems, and aid better decision making
- Applies and/or develops highly advanced technologies, scientific principles, theories, and concepts to assist organizations in advancing performance and operating more efficiently
- Assists in addressing requirements and the evaluation of data assessment strategies: sampling, statistical analysis, evaluation, flow processing, and management assessment strategies
- Develops cost-benefit analysis, data collection, data analysis, risk analysis, simulation model execution, economic analysis, and operational effectiveness studies
- Delivers innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet changing business needs
- Assists in the planning of programs and recommends technological application programs to accomplish long-range objectives
- Possesses a general understanding of cyberspace doctrine, policies, operations, and organizations
- Exhibits a general degree of ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness during the conduct of research and development and preparation of documents, briefings, and analyses which may include narrative, tabular, and graphic materials
- Interprets policies, procedures, standards, guidelines, and objectives and applies operations research principles and techniques to analytic needs
- Advises and collaborates with stakeholders to evaluate data and optimize data usage and promote information sharing
- Analyzes, reports, and develops recommendations on data related to operational metrics
- Prepares detailed assessment reports that represent data as useful information and ensure the analysis presents meaningful results
- Contributes to uncovering and resolving issues associated with the development and implementation of operational programs
- TS/SCI with CI Poly Clearance (Day 1 Requirement)
- Minimum five years of experience as an Operations Research Analyst
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Operations Research, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
We offer a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, company paid long and short-term disability and life insurance, referral bonuses, certification reimbursement program, 401K matching, etc.
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks and eVerify validation.