What We'll Bring:
The Consultant Vendor Manager is the leader of TransUnion Rental Screening Solutions' (TURSS) offshore vendor operations team. This includes: collaborating on solutions, implementing inbound call processes, work force management, streamlining process, exceeding KPIs and creating a best in class consumer and customer experience. The individual will use critical thinking to identify strengths and weaknesses of our offshore contact center operation from both a customer/consumer and staff perspective in order to optimize and improve inter-departmental and customer/consumer communication. The Consultant Vendor Manager will help to determine priorities and implement action plans to improve and inform our contact center design and strategy. The individual will work closely with Onshore Operations, Training, Quality, Technology, and the TURSS Product teams on the strategy and execution of customer facing contact center operations.
Additionally, this candidate will lead a newly formed Project Management function within TURSS' operations. This function will help execute our operations roadmap for: onshore and offshore technology implementations, process improvements, operations efficiencies and legal/compliance initiatives. Future expectations will be to evolve TURSS Operations intro an Agile project management function.What You'll Bring:
What We'd Love To See:
- Experience with MS Office, CRM, and IVR
- A team player with strong leadership skills, who is collaborative, inquisitive, and strategic
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in customer contact centers with an emphasis or vendor relations, project management, and/or team leadership
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Impact You'll Make:
- Exposure or previous experience SalesForce, Remedy, Verint, Avaya CMS, and Amazon Connect would be a plus
- Preferred soft skills: Strong presentation skills, accountable, good execution
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Prior supervisory experience
- Expectations in the first 90 days: Understand call center footprint and support structure for offshore operation, strong knowledge build of the compliance and product sides of the TURSS, identify contact center areas of opportunity and work towards solving, thorough understanding of vendor contacts. Knowledge of TURSS Operations Roadmap and strategy for go-forward project management.
- What you'll accomplish beyond 90 days: Long term vendor strategy, technology improvements that drive enhanced agent and consumer experiences, create world class support for TURSS' consumers and customers.
- Key projects: - Vendor strategy, contact routing, technology advancements and process improvement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Business Operations Support