Job#: 1248617 Job Description:
If interested and meet the necessary requirements, please e-mail your most up to date resume in a WORD document to
Operations & Administrative Associate
Austin, TX - Require On-site work
Long-Term Opportunity SUMMARY:
We are seeking an Operations and Administrative Associate. The ideal candidate will have working familiarity with the financial services business, generally, additional commercial real estate experience preferred, and be adept at efficiently managing multiple tasks related to the direction and administration of operations, including supporting management team in various capacities, working with data within Excel spreadsheets, and some limited project management. Candidate will also work with our nationwide advisor network providing operational and service support, as needed. The ideal candidate will have a working familiarity with technology and be able to assist with basic troubleshooting and implementation, as needed. Some onsite travel may also be needed.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES:
- Project Management - Provide support on real estate projects related to the tracking and opening of new advisor offices. Familiarity with the commercial leasing process and related construction preferred.
- Liaison - Responsible for efficiently managing all vendor services within our advisor network, including establishment of new services, bill payment, and problem resolution, as needed.
- Phone Support - Provide support and problem resolution to inbound advisor network calls. Take ownership of each inquiry as the primary point of contact and provide initial resolution, when possible, and escalate if initial resolution is not possible.
- Escalation - Provide support and manage escalated issues in a timely manner and be point of contact until resolution is achieved. Strong organization and tracking skills required.
- Data Processing - Responsible for data entry, financial analysis, and maintaining complex spreadsheets to support the lifecycles of the recruiting process and asset / revenue tracking. Provide regular reporting to business partners. Strong Excel expertise required.
- Continuous Learning - Responsible for keeping apprised of and helping promote new processes to our advisor network, actively participating in team meetings, and openness to grow the role within KPWS.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Individual should have the following skills and abilities:
- Strong customer focus, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong work ethic, and extremely organized.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Work well with others in a small, elite team atmosphere.
- Deliver outcomes at the highest professional standards.
- Ensures a high-quality customer experience.
- MS Office experience required.
- Previous experience of the wirehouse or independent financial advisor industry is a plus.
- Previous experience with real estate, specifically commercial leases, is a plus.
None.EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- College degree required or combination of equivalent industry related experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at