Please note this is a 5 month contract position.
Seeking self-starting, motivated individual interested in a position on a project to migrate existing application to a different system. Candidate should have good verbal, written and client-facing interaction skills, and be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Oracle PL/SQL (create/modify stored procedures/functions; general SQL statements – selects / updates / deletes)
• Able to create business level documentation of current code
• UNIX Shell Scripting
• Testing (write, execute, document results)
• Systems Development Lifecycle
• Java J2EE
• Object Oriented programming methodology
• Requirements gathering/documentation
• WebSphere & WebSphere MQ knowledge
Responsibilities that the resource will be responsible for? Enhancements to existing system
How many years of experience? 3+
Can you describe the team culture in your department?
What are the three must have skills you are looking for? Desired Skills
• SQL Server T-SQL programing experience (create/modify Stored procedures and functions; general SQL statement writing – selects, updates/deletes)
• Oracle PL/SQL
Please reference job number 1373.
San Francisco, CAContact