VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle*s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC*s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young*s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Title: Oracle ADF Developer
Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
Hire Type: CTH (Contract to Hire)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITEIS
• Responsible for developing and executing ADF requirements.
• Assist in implementing and supporting the release which would need Tech Arch Skills.
• Lead Material and should have strong base in ADF.
• Create and review document, Code and processes around any issues, tools, new standard operating processes.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field or relevant experience
• Five years relevant experience implementing & supporting releases using ADF.
• Hands-on experience is must.
• Certified Oracle ADF is good to have.
• Excellent computer skills including strong grasp of infrastructure and application development technology and architectures, with demonstrated programing knowledge
• Deep understanding/strong experience with:
• REST and SOAP Services
• Springboot or React JS experience, that would be a plus.
• Basic Knowledge on:
version control systems (Git, SVN, etc.), including branching and merging strategies
• build tools: Maven, Subversion, Anthill Pro ( Good if resource has )
• Knowledge of agile management tools, such as CA Agile Central, Jira or Version One.
• Strong written and verbal English communications skills.
• Able to work and communicate effectively.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Click here to Apply
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc