Oracle APEX Senior IT Specialist 1 Year contract in South San Francisco
- Recognized expert-level knowledge of relevant methodologies, technologies, languages, standards and processes with 8+ years of experience in relevant area, preferably with broad industry exposure.
- Capability to think strategically. Excellent understanding of complex landscapes and relationships (business, systems, policies, etc.).
- Excellent ability to communicate to others not only what is being done and how, but also why.
- Carrying out analytical activities and all software development tasks.
- Incorporating technical and operational requirements into IT solutions.
- Developing, researching, designing, implementing, testing, and evaluating various types of IT applications, programs, and software depending in domain.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Implement database solutions/enhancements to support new and ongoing APEX applications
- Iterative approach: deliver incremental features based on customer priorities in 3-4 sprints.
- Close contact to the customers/users.
- Standard documentation needed (ERM, Technical Description).
- Creation of necessary concepts and scripts to migrate solution from pilot environment to production environment.
Skills: Must Haves:
- +5 years of experience as IT Specialist with similar tasks (implementation of database solutions)
- Programming language skills: PL/SQL - Expert Level (+3 years hands on)
- Databases experience: ORACLE - Expert (+3 years hands on)
- Project experience: ORACLE APEX (must have at least one customer solution successfully delivered and rolled out using ORACLE APEX as a platform)
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in User Interface Design (User Experience) - Use of APEX Themes
- Workflows in APEX
- Knowledge in JAVA, HTML, CSS
BS/BA degree in information systems, computer science or engineering discipline
USER INTERFACE DESIGN