Oracle Technical Solutions Analyst (HCM)
A small but rapidly growing distribution company, located in suburban Philadelphia in the Plymouth Meeting area is looking for an Oracle Analyst with significant experience with Oracle HCM (Human Capital Management). This is a permanent position and an excellent opportunity to be in on the ground floor of an Oracle Cloud HCM global implementation.
- Demonstrate your technical understanding of HR modules such as Global HR, Time and Labor and Payroll in support of Oracle HCM integrations, fast formulas, BIP reporting and HCM extracts
- Design or build interfaces or integrations between HCM Systems and other third-party systems
- Develop reports in Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) and Business Intelligence Publishing (BIP) dashboards.
- Manage technical issues in modules such as Core HR, Benefits, Time & Labor and Payroll.
- Generate solutions for system functional/technical issues which may include system modifications, enhancements or new procedures
- Plan, prepare and execute methodologies and procedures that ensure the functional and technical integrity of the Oracle HCM cloud environment following Oracle patches and Oracle application releases.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Well versed and have expertise in Oracle HCM Cloud advanced tools such as HCM Extract, HDL, BPL, personalization, reports, BI Publisher, Security, Fast Formula, Page Composer, Page Configurator, Groovy Script, REST APIs, SOAP, Webservices. Writing Technical specifications for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions, and writing end-user documentation and training materials.
- Well-versed in Oracle HCM tables.
- Expertise in writing interfaces between HRMS and 3rd party systems.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to acquire, absorb, and apply complex business knowledge to problems quickly
- Ability to multi task and still stay focused on release priorities in Cloud context
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field
- Experience in a multi-location, service-oriented industry strongly desired
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and reside locally since no relocation assistance is available at this time.