AI & Data Engineering
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The AI & Data Engineering (AI&DE) team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
AI&DE will work with our clients to:
* Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
* Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
* Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
* 6+ years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience in Consulting and the Oracle products.
* Experience with Oracle Data Integration ideally around on-prem and cloud based data integration strategies, Big Data, Cloud and Business Intelligence products & applications.
* Experience managing cloud projects.
* Proficient in one or more Oracle products: Oracle Cloud Services (OCS), Oracle Business Intelligence Technologies and applications (OAC, BICS, OTBI, Oracle R, Oracle BI Appliances, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) or Oracle GoldenGate.
* Experience with traditional Data Warehousing implementations and OBIEE, OBIA is a plus however must have experience with above referenced technologies and strategies for implementation and design.
* Provide support on data quality components during the implementation of the solution architecture.
* Provide technical recommendations for optimized data access and retention for the data warehouse.
* Provide oversight support to the design, development and QA teams.
* Define areas of improvement to optimize data flows.
* Identify strategy for data acquisition and archival.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
* Ability to travel up to 50% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
* Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
Qualified candidates are also required to have at least one full lifecycle project experience in one or more of the following areas:
* Development of statements of work and/or client proposals.
* Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
* Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
* Develop and manage vendor relationships.
* Lead workshops for client education.
* Manage resources and budget on client projects.
* Ability to scope out the effort and cost for an enterprise reporting solution.
* Ability to define how an enterprise information system will align with the organization's business and strategic objectives.
* Ability to manage multiple teams on a data warehousing engagement.
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
* Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
* An advanced degree in an area of specialization is preferred.