Oracle Apps Developer IV
• The Oracle Applications Developer IV will be responsible for the implementing the architecture and design of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform. This includes:
• Implement architecture/standards/processes for integration that uses loosely coupled systems and industry standard protocols and messaging technology. This will include connections to and from the theatre / in-house systems / external vendor systems.
• Implement architecture/standards/processes for application development within the ERP that follow industry standards/processes for scalability and supportability that meet the needs of the Enterprise.
• Responsible for ensuring that the business and quality requirements are being met by the coding and implementation of each application solution with full compliance to the SDLC process.
Develop, execute, ensure compliance, and management of Client’s Oracle application strategy, architecture, standards, best practices, processes.
Development, testing, implementation and management of Clinet’s Oracle processes surrounding ERP development and support.
Direct the activities of contractors and Oracle application developers in the requirements definition, design, coding, and testing of sophisticated applications.
Minimum Job Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or networking related technologies or equivalent (necessary to develop self-direction, writing ability, critical thinking, and foundations of programming and software delivery fundamentals).
• Possess or has made progress towards receiving an Oracle Developer Certification or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience.
• 2+ years project management.
• 10+ years’ experience with Oracle Applications Suite and Development Tools.
• Oracle ERP experience with Oracle Applications R12 (188.8.131.52); 11.5.8, 11.0.3; and preferably with Oracle 12.1
• Experience managing software solution projects that have a budget of at least $250,000.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITY:
• Skilled in Oracle Applications technology
o Oracle e-Business Suite
o General Ledger
o Accounts Payable
o Accounts Receivable
o Sub Ledger Accounting
o Project Accounting
o Fixed Assets
• Knowledge of OAGIS industry standards
• Reverse and Forward engineering of XSD and XML constructs
• Information Requirements Gathering and Management – 1:1 interviews to large group facilitation
• Skilled in PL/SQL for data access and analysis
• Skilled with SOAP and REST web services.
• Skilled in Java, UI development, and best practices for Java development on the Oracle platform
• Skilled in EDI Standards, specifically the ANSI X12 industry standard
• Knowledgeable in UNIX based operating systems
• Collaboration and Presentation – MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook).
• Relentlessly seeks to understand technology product & service offerings by vendors providing products and services in the Oracle Applications technology space.
• Quickly understands the overall business strategy, to analyze the business processes, and to develop technical solutions to support the business strategy.
• Stays abreast of emerging technologies, practices, architectures, etc. in order to understand their potential as future enabling technologies for business solutions.
• Assesses current technical architecture; estimate system capacity for near- and long-term processing requirements
• Leads post implementation continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality
• Codes, tests, and implements complex programs; develop appropriate programs and system documentation according to established IT standards
• Supports and troubleshoots production systems as required, optimizing performance, resolving production problems, and providing timely follow-up on problem reports
• Takes established projects and drives them to completion, on time and on budget meeting the customer’s expectations and objectives.
• Assertively challenges questionable designs and/or assumptions and to critically evaluate project deliverables.
• Mentors others through issues and if needed, facilitate resolution.
• Must be a constant learner. Staying up to date on industry knowledge and striving to learn about new and emerging technologies and trends in the Exhibition, Information Technology (IT) industries as well as business practices and trends (including regulatory and compliance requirements).
• Experience and knowledge of Relational Databases such as SQL Server and Oracle.
• Techno-functional consultant involved in performing Setups, GAP Analysis, Requirements gathering, testing, Customizations, implementation, upgrade and post implementation/production support expertise with different versions of Oracle Applications including R 12.x, 11i (184.108.40.206, 11.5.8), 11.0.x, 10.7SC across different operating systems including Windows, Unix (including Tru-64), and Linux.
• Previous experience with banking payment files and lockbox files.
• Previous experience implementing and supporting both multiple and single Org setups.
• Previous experience supporting multiple country (US, UK, France, Canada, Spain, and Portugal) instances/installations of Oracle Applications.
• Proven expertise with setting up KFF (Key Flexfields) and DFF (Descriptive Flexfields) to capture essential information for various clients in the realm of Oracle Financials and Oracle HRMS.
• Previous working experience with SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) regulations, including working with business users to determine and segregate responsibility access to particular users to be in tune with SOX regulations.
• Familiarity with Applications Implementation Methodology (AIM), including past preparation of BR100, MD50, MD70 and TE120 documents.
• Experience with ADI and WEB ADI along with Oracle Discoverer. Should be able to create Web ADI templates and create BA and reports off Oracle Discoverer.
• Expert in Workflows (Workflow Builder R 2.6.3/2.6.2/2.5) and customizing of workflows, including Order Management/ Fixed Assets (Account Generator)/ Oracle Service workflows. Should be proficient in customizations of workflows.
Expert at Oracle interfacing:
• Expertise in Oracle HRMS APIs, Fixed Assets APIs and the new TCA Model Customer APIs.
• Extensive experience with automated load of Employee data into Oracle HRMS via Oracle APIs.
• Extensive experience with automated extract of data from Oracle HRMS
• Experience developing Custom Forms and Reports for different clients, including experience with modifying existing standard or custom reports.
• Extensive PL/SQL experience and should have worked with Oracle Utilities like RUN_PRODUCT, RUN_REPORT_OBJECT, FNDLOAD, WFLOAD and UTL_FILE.
• Expertise in creation of multiple Database triggers to change standard oracle functionality for revenue recognition and other custom functionality.
• Experience preparing Change Requests, written Functional specifications, Technical specification documents, Data Mapping Documents for Interfaces, and test plans.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in troubleshooting, including the registration, monitoring and resolving of TARs at multiple severity levels.
• Experience with the Oracle Application Framework, including migration of forms from older versions of Oracle to the new framework.
• Extensive expertise in total automation of data migrations between open systems, including interfacing & converting data between legacy systems and Oracle Applications (Inbound) and Oracle Applications to Legacy (Outbound).
• Expertise with R.I.C.E. (Reports, Interfaces, Customizations and Extensions)