This is Manisha with Spectraforce Technologies. Spectraforce Technologies is a certified MBE specializing in global contract staffing and payrolling. Spectraforce is an equal opportunity employer, which is a global staffing, consulting and technology solutions company, offering industry-specific solutions to our fortune 500 clients and worldwide corporations.
We have opening of Oracle Apps DBA for one of our clients in White Plains, NY
Title: Oracle Apps DBA
Assignment Duration: 6 months
Potential to Extend: Yes
Potential to Convert: Yes
Work Location: White Plains, NY - 10604
Interview Process: 2 rounds of tech screen
Guides and facilitates teams in the delivery of technical solutions. Independently performs complex work assignments and problem resolution across systems, processes, and channels. Participates in the analysis, design, modeling, development, implementation and maintenance of databases on a variety of information technology platforms.
Key Job Requirements
- Work on multiple initiatives of significant scope and complexity.
- Provides insight and guides management on project related issues.
- Ensures business continuity by developing and implementing highly available database systems and database recovery plans and procedures.
- Drives continuous database improvement initiatives to increase efficiency, availability, and productivity.
- Acquires and applies advanced knowledge of database design and management including modeling, creation and maintenance of the most difficult and critical databases and database objects to serve as a resource to team members on escalated issues of an unusual nature.
- Applies extensive knowledge and demonstrated proficiency with database tools and utilities and at least one DBMS platform, as well as expert SQL and database performance tuning skills.
- Integrate the entire Oracle 11i technology stack including Oracle Portal, 10gAS, SSO,Forms/Reports, Workflow, etc.
- Production Support or implementation R12/11i environments
- Participate in upgrading environments to R12
- Production support of Oracle 10g and 11g environments
- Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) and Data Guard setup and configuration
- Database Software Installation and Configuration Management
- Critical events SLA management and first response
Minimum 10+ years of experience in support the following technologies:
- Oracle eBusiness Applications Release 12.1.3
- Oracle Solaris 10
- Oracle 11g and 12C
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Certified in Oracle eBusiness technologies and intimate knowledge of Online Patching (ADOP)
- Manage eBusiness environment life cycles to support development/production migrations.
- Administer concurrent managers and reports.
- Create baselines on long running reports and alerting of those baselines.
- Manage Oracle eBusiness technology stack patching cycle.
- Create patching recommendations and plans with MSP.
- Review Panaya Analysis
- Work with IT QA to process GXP controls.
- Monitoring system performance and execute performance tuning with MSP
- Create system baseline and alerts.
- Support day to day activities of developers (ssh/pgp)
- Review code migration and applicable test plans.
- Manage Oracle eBusiness customization standards.
- Create user accounts and responsibilities.
- Support integrations and application within the eBs ecosystem
- Markview/KBACE systems.
- Monitoring integration processing
- Quest Stat product for change management
- Supporting annual DR and IA processes
- Managing all work through Service Now tickets.
How does this project impact the business?
- Additional revenue growth
What does the team environment look like?
- Customer location and work as liaison with customer and Rackspace DBA team
What is the interaction level this resource will have with the team? The manager?
- Daily interaction, Work as liaison with customer and DBA team
What is driving the need for this resource?
How will the performance be measured?
- Customer focused and weekly meetings
For immediate consideration, please send resume to Manisha Pasi at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Feel free to contact us at 658.