Note : Location will be at customer site in University Park. Should be willing to relocate to customer site.
Candidate must have 8 - 10 years of hands on experience in Inventory, Purchasing, Order Management, BOM/WIP.
2. Experience of 1-2 full cycle implementation.
3. Experience in Support and Integration Projects.
4. Should have excellent knowledge of the standard processes for pricing and costing.
5. Knowledge of Cycle Count processes will be an advantage.
6. Good knowledge of requirements, analysis, gap analysis.
7. Should have excellent skills in conducting transitiioning to Production, closing activities and end-user support.
8. Good exposure on P2P and O2C cycles.
9. Excellent communication and customer/user interaction skills are required.
10. Knowledge of documentation and preparation of functional documents will be a plus.