Role : Front End Developer
Location : Madison, WI (Currently Remote till COVID situation)
Hire Type : Full-Time with ATOS Syntel
Note : Java Services and React.JS is mandatory
• Clearly communicate concepts to non-technical partners in addition to technical peers.
• The courage to take initiative, ask questions, and push back on design/requirements/user stories.
• Estimate user stories.
• Develop technology solutions with architectural standards and participate in the full development life cycle of the delivered capability.
• Write and maintain quality documentation.
• Actively participate in code reviews, implement best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience.
• 6+ years of experience, or demonstrable equivalence, developing web applications.
• 4+ years of experience integrating multiple aspects of design requirements, including platform support, scalability, services integrations, and framework suitability.
• 2+ years of direct experience with application development, from ideation to delivery to support, using ECMA Script specification and modern libraries likes ReactJS, RiotJS, VueJS etc.
• 2+ years of experience with Object Oriented Programming.
• 2+ years of experience with Unit testing frameworks like Mocha, Chai, Jest, react-testing-library etc.
• 1+ years of experience with E2E automation testing framework like Cypress, TestCafe etc.
• 1+ years of experience working within Agile environment.
• Good knowledge of Git (forking, branching, rebasing and merging), or experience in working in some other VCS.
Good to have:
• Experience creating and modifying modern build processes using preprocessors, transpilers, and package managers (e.g. webpack, bower, yarn, etc.).
• Experience in Docker, Jenkins, implementing CI/CD.