If you are a Business Analyst professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in our Houston, Texas location, you will provides functional and technical leadership for all manufacturing operational processes including Operational Reporting. You will help rollout Oracle, develop and implement common business processes as well as other appropriate tools across various sites globally. You will establish and implement common lean best practices along with effective consolidation of business systems into Oracle.
AS AN ORACLE BUSINESS ANALYST YOU WILL:
- Serve as an Oracle Functional lead in IT for supporting the Distribution and Manufacturing business processes.
- Work with Operations Leadership team to explore enhancements to support business process changes and improvements.
- Provide implementation support for the analysis, design, configuration, training and testing of new application functionality, primary for Oracle Distribution and Manufacturing Modules (Inv, ASCP, APC, WIP, BOM, Eng, etc.).
- Work with Application Support Group to resolve problem tickets from end users according to Service Level Agreement.
- Facilitate discussions with business users to translate business requirements into technical/functional specifications.
- Responsible for testing of Operation functions and processes for Oracle, including the development of test scenarios.
- Develop and maintain L1 to L4 process documentation including change control.
- Develop user training plans and strategies, ensuring adequate training is completed.
- Help with developing data migration and cutover plans for Oracle implementations.
- Ensure successful implementation of common global design and processes across sites.
- Ensure business system related configurations are in compliance with Emerson IT standards.
WHO YOU ARE:
You seek ways to improve processes, from small tweaks to complete reengineering. You provide timely and helpful information to individuals across the organization. You make decisions and take actions without the total picture. You learn quickly when facing new situations.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 8 years of experience in business information systems or related areas
- Must have minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting Manufacturing processes / applications in an Oracle EBS environment.
- Must have a solid business understanding of Inventory, Purchasing, WIP, BOM, Quality, Engineering, APC, ASCP, MSCA and Costing modules in Oracle.
- Must have a solid understanding of the interactions among Oracle modules within an ERP environment.
- Must have the flexibility to lead projects or participate as a team member.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of PL/SQL and Unix Shell Scripting experience
- May require travel (domestic and international).
- Legal authorization to work in the United States –
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Master’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in business information systems or related areas