PotomacWave Consulting is seeking an Oracle Business Intelligence expert with Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA) experience to join a fast-paced environment in preparation for our Federal Client's system's migration. This opportunity is located in Crystal City, VA!
- Knowledge and ability to advise the client on matters relating to the design and function of the Business Intelligence (BI) environment including reports, dashboards, data elements, and ad hoc querying,
- Specialized knowledge and experience in implementing Oracle U.S. Federal Financial Analytics in an OFF Release 12 environment,
- Experience in designing, implementing, and modifying both standard and COTS Dashboards (analysis objects and reports),
- Capabilities in creating/modifying BI Publisher reports,
- Strong background in OBIA/ODI ETL implementation and modifications capable of modifying ETL capabilities to solve identified gaps in the COTS product,
- In-depth knowledge of both the OFF R12 data structures and the OBIA data warehouse metadata; maintenance of the OBIA data warehouse and enhancements to the data structures,
- Functional and technical knowledge and experience in the standard OBIA applications, and in the current Federalized OBIA applications (e.g., Budget Summary Analytics, Budget Spending Analytics, Budget Detail Analytics, and Payables Analytics).
- Experience with implementation of Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA) for Financials, Procurement & Spend, and Projects in an E-Business Suite (EBS) release 12 environment, using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
- Ability to work multiple tasks on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to work with teams.
- Bachelor s Degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of Federal Financial experience working with a Federal agency.
- 5+ years designing and developing BI reports, dashboards, and ad hoc query capability.
- 5+ years of extensive Oracle OBIA/OBIEE application experience including implementation, configuration, troubleshooting, and report development
Strongly Desired Skills:
- Experience gathering requirements then identifying, analyzing and documenting gaps between the capabilities of the commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) OBIA product and user requirements.
- Strong data integration skills
- Experience developing unit test plans, performing unit tests, and documenting the results
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical and evaluation skills.
- Effective communicator.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.