This is a 6 month contract to hire with our global Dallas client and fully remote until at least June 2021.
If you are a proven and sophisticated lead/architect with experience in leading cloud ERP and CPQ projects, this is a unique opportunity to make a significant strategic impact on a fast-growing market leader on fit for purpose global data center platforms and connectivity solutions. The individual in this role will oversee the technical work of our implementation providers and internal team members, ensuring the technical and configuration work meets the business requirements and is delivered on time with high quality and within budget. Key responsibilities include overseeing and managing systems analysis, enterprise-level software architecture/design, creation of software solutions, integrations/services and implementation of application and data integrations.
- Provide technical leadership and best practices on the Oracle/Big machines CPQ platform.
- Solution design to transform and migrate the existing Assets into Oracle CPQ
- Configure and Customize Advanced CPQ Approvals based on complex approval rules using a combination of Approval Process, Custom Controller Code and Customized Approval Templates.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand their business processes, prioritize information needs, and translate business requirements into systems solutions.
- Work collaboratively with internal team members to design a solution that will meet the customer’s business requirements.
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements.
- 10+ years of experience leading software development, architecture, and solution design
- Experience in configuring and Project delivery with Oracle CPQ /Big Machines Cloud, Salesforce, Velocity and Apttus
- End-to-End implementations with integration with CRM, ERP, eCommerce and Partner Portals.
- Experience in implementing multi-hierarchy products mode, designing complex product and bill of material structure.
- Should be well versed in CPQ architecture, Salesforce, CRM architecture and ERP Architecture.
- Strong knowledge in asset-based ordering.
- Experience in Big Machines Administration, Configurators, Pricing, Commerce, Doc Engine and Selectors setup.
- Solution Design for the Integration of the Oracle CPQ Data with the rest of the Enterprise applications.
- Configure and Customize CPQ Approvals based on complex approval rules using a combination of approval process, custom controller code and customized approval templates.
- Good knowledge in Product Configuration & Rules, Commerce Process, Document Designer and Pricing functionality of Oracle CPQ Cloud
- Good design knowledge to differentiate presentation, logic and data layer processes and services
- Proficiency in native CPQ programming languages BML and BMQL
- Deep technical skills in web-based languages, HTML, CSS, Java Scripting, XSLT, SOAP or REST APIs
- Experience with cloud platforms, security and integration and scrum agile delivery model
- Experience with custom UI/UX design and development is plus
Oracle CPQ certification is plus