Remote Oracle Chief Engineer- for USIT
U.S. Information Technologies in Chantilly, VA Remote Offsite
Matchless...Value and Execution
USIT is looking for a Chief Engineer to support a major Marine Corps client in the Stafford, VA area. Must have the ability to lead a large and diverse team committed to supporting next-generation information technology initiatives! The successful applicant will work closely with USIT leadership to deliver and improve the overall products and support the customer base.
Chief Engineer position needs ...
* Must have an active Secret clearance
* Five (5) or more years of technical experience in a network operations or IT operations center including experience supporting mission essential systems
* Five (5) or more years of experience directing 50 or more technical staff members.
* Ability to know how to establish and manage baselines and architect and conduct change management
* Possess a certification to be compliant with at least DoD IAT Level II
* A Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Science plus 10 years' experience, or a Bachelor's degree in either discipline plus 12 years' experience
* Five (5) or more years of experience in Oracle EBS and integration with other Oracle products
Certifications and more.....
* Oracle Enterprise Business Systems Certified
* ITILv3 Expert certification
* Experience with modeling - moving from "as is" to "future state" and proactively establish solutions based on today's problems
* Knowledge of and experience working with the Marine Air-Ground Task Force (MAGTF), Marine Corps Enterprise Information Technology Services (MCEITS) and Marine Corps Cyber Operations Group (MCOG)
* Demonstrated ability to translate operational needs down to the component/engineering level requirements
* Demonstrated ability to operate at both the strategic (political) and engineering level
* Experience with Marine Corps or other DoD logistics systems
* Responsible for IT initiatives that improve efficiency and effectiveness of the system, including migrating to cloud services.
* Responsible for researching and providing recommendations on all aspects of IT lifecycle system development, integration, maintenance, and customer support.
* Prepare and lead Technical Interchange Meetings and Integrated Product Team meetings with stakeholder organization to review and discuss status, technical solutions, and risk/issues
Clearance needed (must have an Active Clearance)
* Active Secret is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required.
USIT is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of USIT U.S. Technologies.
Apply for this Position
Send to a Friend