Provide functional leadership for assigned project role focused on implementing Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM applications and any relative solution design, business process analysis, and system integration. Provide functional Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM leadership and guidance to client regarding “best practices” and the functionality of the E-Business Suite software modules and any relative solution design, business process analysis, and system integration. Create and maintain effective client relationships. Participate in, and support, profitable business development.
- Identify business requirements and align them to Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM functionality.
- Configure the Cloud/Fusion HCM Application based on client requirements.
- Functional Lead: Provide functional application leadership and guidance to client regarding “best practices” and the functionality of the software modules through all phases of an implementation. Work with client to develop business solution designs to ensure that business requirements are met.
- Provide thought leadership around industry best practices for improving operation efficiencies and profitability of client business.
- Assist in documenting and performing application set ups for test instances. Thoroughly review application set up and configuration with the appropriate client lead to obtain sign off. Raise issues and work resolutions as they come up to ensure adherence to the project schedule. Work with the respective client functional lead to ensure knowledge transfer. Participate with the respective client functional lead throughout system testing. Provide guidance to the respective client functional lead in the preparation of training materials and class agendas.
- Develop innovative solutions using Oracle E-Business Suite for various Cloud/Fusion HCM business requirements.
- Business Development: Assist the Consulting Manager to develop proposals, RFPs, and statements of work congruent with scale and scope of the sales cycle and eventual engagement. Collaborate with sales to up-sell consulting services within existing engagements. Assist Practice manager in estimating projects to ensure profitable delivery.
- Marketing Awareness and Client Relationships: Maintain effective relationships with multiple clients and/or vendors. Publish and/or present to user, industry, vendor, and recruiting (job fairs). Assist in maintaining a professional market image for Jibe.
- Participate in the development of Jibe Intellectual Capital by contributing to EBS libraries, submitting papers to various Oracle publications, updating user documentation, and by delivering training, either internally or externally.
- Project Support: Support project team for successful delivery of the client’s business requirements through all phases of the implementation. Lead weekly project status meetings for assigned team and actively participate in project’s weekly status, and/or, issues meetings.
- Staff Support: Acts as mentor for the professional growth of project team personnel, and will provide guidance and support to strengthen skills of all project team members assigned to the projects they manage.
- Leadership: Encourage teamwork and positive working relationships within the project team for all consultants and client members and throughout Jibe.
Skills and Abilities
- Experience with the business processes in HR modules including: HR Core, Benefits, Self Service, OTL, Payroll, Compensation, and Recruitment.
- Possesses previous Oracle HCM Fusion experience.
- Communicates effectively in both written and verbal formats.
- Resolves problems in a timely and effective manner, involving project management as appropriate.
- Successfully manages relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Effectively produces deliverables.
- Contributes to presales efforts as required.
- Coaches and develops others on project team.
- Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during bid development and project execution.
- Successful experience as an Oracle applications Financials, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Planning, Distribution, HCM or CRM Applications Functional Lead (functional or technical) on at least 3 full cycle implementations.
- BA / BS degree from accredited college or university in computer science, engineering, a directly related field; or equivalent work and/or industry experience.
- 7 years progressive experience in consulting environment or related industry / experience working directly with Oracle E-Business or Cloud/Fusion applications.
- 5 years of related technical, business or project experience.
- At least 2 full lifecycle Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM Taleo implementations as a functional lead
- Proficient or lead on 3 or more application modules.
Environment and Physical Demands
- Able to transport portable computer: approximately 20 pounds.
- Work at various client sites which will require travel.
- Travel regionally on a routine basis and nationally / internationally as needed.
Reports To: Practice Director
Position Type: Full-Time
The above information is designed to outline the functions and position requirements of this job. It does not identify all tasks that may be expected, nor address the performance standards that must be maintained.
Jibe Consulting is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Jibe Consulting conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.