Position : Oracle Cloud HCM Benefits Functional Consultant
Location : Remote
Months : 6+ Months Responsibilities -
Day to Day job Duties:
* Participates on (and may lead) projects where analysis of systems or data requires an in-depth evaluation of complex business process, system process, and industry standards.
* Configures Oracle Cloud HCM modules
* Provides solution oversight for module design, configuration and integrations
* Work closely with the Technical Consultants/Team to provide requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions, integration and conversions for Oracle HCM Cloud.
* Supports large and critical software applications within the organization
* Viewed as a functional expert or advisor for one or more applications.
* Regularly mentors and reviews work of less experienced team members.
* Executes schedules, costs and documentation to ensure assigned projects come to successful conclusion.
* Initiates corrective action to stay on project schedules. Basic Qualifications: Skills:
* Minimum 9+ years of experience in Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud Benefits or Oracle EBS Advanced Benefits
* At least 1 year of implementation experience with Oracle Cloud HCM Benefits Module
* Experience working with external interfaces to 3rd party benefits etc.
* Must be a thought leader and should be able to architect a HCM solution based on Oracle Cloud Fusion technology.
* Excellent English Communication Skills
* Fusion HCM implementation certification is preferred
* Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Visio. Degree: Bachelor*s degree or 5+ years of professional IT or HR work experience