Oracle Cloud Conversion Developer - GPS - Solution Specialist - USDC
Got your head in the cloud? With so much technology moving to the Cloud, our business requirements are taking us to new heights. By harnessing the power of Oracle EPM Cloud, you can streamline enterprise business processes with EPM Cloud's Financials, Management. Do you have the ability to transform an organization through the latest social, mobile, and analytic technologies? We're looking for someone that can increases the effectiveness of decision making and drive innovation. If your head's in the cloud, find out where we can take you with Oracle Enterprise Solutions.
Work you'll do
As a Diamond-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte needs thought leaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and Oracle service line development. The Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) suite of products in the Cloud presents new opportunities and ourorganizationis looking to expand its capability to meet the growing business demand.
The Oracle Cloud Conversion Developer will work with the Technical team to populate FBDI templates, load and enhance inbound data, and test the conversion end-to-end.
This role will require the following skills:
• At least 1 year of experience with Oracle Applications containing prior experience of performing data conversions and reconciliations in to Oracle Applications
• Basic understanding of Oracle Applications base tables, interface tables, APIs and basic understanding of FBDI templates used by OIC to load data in to Oracle Cloud Applications.
• Experience with tools such as SQL and Excel to extract converted data from Oracle Cloud, reconcile with source system data and present the results to the Client personnel.
• Basic understanding of business processes such as Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Budget to Report, Acquire to Retire, Payroll etc.
• Knowledge of Hyperion based EPBCS, SAP Adapters, DB2, RSTARS(SOAR) is a plus
• Excellent technical problem solving skills with ability to work independently and in a team-oriented manner.
• Excellent client interfacing skills, working with IT and well as business stakeholders and writing technical design documents.
• Expertise with MS Visio, MS Power Point and MS Word is a plus.
• Basic knowledge of System Integration Testing (SIT) and Mock Conversion Cycle processes in an Oracle Cloud environment.
• Knowledge of the SOAR legacy system would be a plus
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
• Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
• Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
• A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
• Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
• Willingness to mentor junior staff
• Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
• Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.