Our customer went through a large system implementation earlier (Oracle Cloud ERP SaaS Platform) in 2021 and is experiencing challenges around their Talent Acquisition module. Specifically, the workflow and steps needed to input a requisition for our client are new and challenging for many in the organization. Due to this, our client has stood up a "concierge" help desk for hiring managers and other leaders to call into when they need support around these processes.
We are looking for four (4) individuals to join this team and provide the "white glove" treatment to these leaders who need assistance. Getting this team in place will allow our client to onboard key resources faster and without workflow interruption, which helps them achieve their mission of top notch patient care.
This team will be responsible for:
- Becoming trained and learning the workflows of requisition input in the Oracle Cloud ERP system
- Learn workflows and be trained on other parts of the Oracle Cloud ERP Talent Acquisition module as needed, if other areas of support are required for leaders in the organization
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to help identify common challenges being faced by customers
- Provide top-quality customer service to managers and leaders working to get their requisitions into the Oracle Cloud ERP System (some calls can last as long as 90-120 minutes, depending on level of complexity)
- Provide other support as requested by the customer
- Strong knowledge of recruiting lifecycle, with understand of importance of each step of requisition input
- 2-3 years of experience in recruiting support, recruiting administration, HR coordination, etc
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Desire to grow and learn in a new skill set
- PLUS: knowledge of Oracle Cloud ERP System
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org