Oracle ERP EPM Cloud - Functional Specialist & Senior Solution Specialist
Got your head in the cloud? With so much technology moving to the Cloud, our business requirements are taking us to new heights. By harnessing the power of Oracle EPM Cloud, you can streamline enterprise business processes with EPM Cloud's Financials, Management. Do you have the ability to transform an organization through the latest social, mobile, and analytic technologies? We're looking for someone that can increases the effectiveness of decision making and drive innovation. If your head's in the cloud, find out where we can take you with Oracle Enterprise Solutions. Are you an experienced finance professional with functional and technical Hyperion Planning Budgeting Cloud Services (PBCS) skills within the performance and planning areas?
Work you'll do
As a Diamond-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte needs thought leaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and Oracle service line development. The Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) suite of products in the Cloud presents new opportunities and ourorganizationis looking to expand its capability to meet the growing business demand.
Responsibilities will include:
In this role, you'll participate on teams to deliver new process solutions based on the configuration of the Oracle/Hyperion toolset (e.g. Planning, Essbase, FDMEE (Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition) and Cloud Data Management.
• participation in requirements definition workshops
• assisting with developing design documentation,
• knowledge of application of better practices within performance reporting and planning process areas,
• developing Hyperion Essbase and/or Hyperion Planning environments, including outlines, load rules, calculation scripts, partitions, web forms and security, systems testing, and training of end user and Client support teams
Oracle Enterprise Solutions (OES)
Our Oracle Enterprise Solutions practice provides services from ERP,EPM and Cloud Strategy, through Business Transformation and Applications Implementation, to Operate and Cloud Release Management. We modernize our client's business and core environments to leverage technology innovations around Cloud, Digital, Mobility and Social Collaboration. We help our clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry specific solutions to deliver outcomes that improve flexibility, scalability and cost management. Oracle ERP products include Oracle Cloud SaaS, Oracle Cloud EPM,EBS, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle applications such as Oracle EPM Cloud, Oracle , EPBCS, FCCS, Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management, Enterprise Edition (FDMEE), Essbase, EPMA and Hyperion Financial Reporting
• 2+ years relevant experience implementing one or more EPM technologies
• 6 months+ relevant experience implementing either Oracle Hyperion PBCS/ePBCS, HFM
• Oracle EPM Cloud experience in at least two or more of these combinations - Planning, Essbase, FDMEE (Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition), planning and budgeting process
•A Bachelor's degree
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Our team has deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications and technology. And with a knowledgebase of more than 14,500 Oracle practitioners globally, we can help you develop your tool belt and build your career in ways you probably never even knew existed. For you, leadership, core competency and consulting capability development are priority one here at Deloitte so we make sure you have the personal "hands-on" direction from the leadership team and Deloitte University to make sure your skills are developed on all fronts. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.