CherryRoad is a global IT Consulting and Strategic Staffing firm that draws on 35 years of experience in providing unparalleled business, functional and technical expertise.
CherryRoad is seeking an Oracle Cloud HCM Leads to join our growing Cloud Practice. As a CherryRoad employee, you can expect to work with seasoned and practical experts to deliver solutions that maximize enterprise performance. And, unlike some bigger companies – where you often get lost in the crowd – at CherryRoad you can expect a refreshing and personal culture that encourages idea sharing and collaboration. Here, your knowledge, abilities, and work experience count. Your contributions are meaningful and appreciated.
- Oracle Cloud Functional Consultant with 3+ projects implementing HCM, specifically modules worked with could include: Core HR, Benefits, Payroll, T&L, Absence Mgmt.
- Minimally 10+ years of experience implementing some combination of relevant Oracle Cloud applications with multiple module expertise, as a senior team member or lead role.
- 5+ years consulting experience to include direct client-facing and C-level presentation experience.
- Experience with at least 2+ Public Sector projects.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in system strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit – gap analysis, as-is and to be business process designs, prototype demonstration, functional configuration, testing and client user training.
- Must be in reference to implementation of Core HR, Benefits, Payroll, T&L, or Absence Mgmt.
- Ability to multi-task, have good time management, be able to service multiple projects, plan, and remain organized.
- Demonstrated strong analytical abilities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a project team.
- Effective written and verbal communications a must, the with ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Willing to learn a range of business or technical specialties based on business needs.
- All Consultants are required to travel and work onsite with our nationwide clients at a minimum of 50%,.
- 3 HCM Implementations (any combination of Core HR, Benefits, Payroll, T&L, Absence Mgmt modules).
- 2 Certifications in Oracle Cloud Specialization.
- Ability to collaborate with offshore model.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resources or related field.
- Works with clients on-site or remotely to deploy Oracle Cloud HCM (Core HR, Benefits, Payroll, T&L, Absence Mgmt) applications.
- Experience leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle Cloud HCM (Core HR, Benefits, Payroll, T&L, Absence Mgmt) applications.
- Researches and analyzes existing systems and processes; identifying data and process flows and integration points; articulate risks and barriers; recommending project approaches in reference to the Core HR, Benefits, Payroll, T&L, or Absence Mgmt implementations.
- Works with client and counterparts to identify, document and manage business requirements.
- Configures application functionality
- Contributes to and drives configurations, reports, interfaces, testing, user training and knowledge transfer.
- Guides customers through Oracle Cloud delivered functionality, advises customers on best practice, maps business processes to delivered functionality.
- Develops functional and technical design and documentation for Oracle Cloud Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting including use of documented revision control.
- Participates in the design, development and maintenance of Conversions, and Interfaces between Oracle Cloud’s Suite of Business Applications and third-party vendors.
- Works closely with the Analysts and Functional Consultants to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions, integration and conversions for Oracle Cloud’s Suite of Business Applications.
- Opens, manages, and resolves Oracle Cloud Service Requests with Oracle Support.
- Drives the resolution & troubleshooting of issues during development and post-production support, reporting /escalating to management, when needed.
- Leads project team and initiatives, when called upon.
- Maintains ongoing, successful relationships with customers; coordinates directly with the customer to ensure that a high level of satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Transfers knowledge to client.
- Prioritize, manage and service multiple project requests at the same time.
- Lead in cross project collaborations / discussions.
- Experience mentoring junior staff.
- Participate in the sales process and demonstrations.
- Maintains knowledge of current technologies and practices in professional area to assist with consulting initiatives.
As a CherryRoad employee, you can expect to work with seasoned and practical experts to deliver solutions that maximize enterprise performance. And, unlike some bigger companies – where you often get lost in the crowd – at CherryRoad you can expect a refreshing and personal culture that encourages idea sharing and collaboration. Here, your knowledge, abilities, and work experience count. Your contributions are meaningful and appreciated.
At CherryRoad Technologies…opportunity becomes achievement.