CherryRoad is a global IT Consulting and Strategic Staffing firm that draws on 35 years of experience in providing unparalleled business, functional and technical expertise.
CherryRoad is actively interviewing for an Oracle Cloud Lead Financial Functional Consultant (General Ledger). The ideal candidate will have experience with 3+ projects implementing financials. An expert in Chart of Accounts needed, ideally in a Public Sector environment. Experience with encumbrance and fund accounting also needed for this role.
- Oracle Cloud Functional Consultant with 3+ projects implementing Financials, specifically GL.
- Minimally 10+ years of experience implementing some combination of relevant Oracle Cloud applications with multiple module expertise, as a senior team member or in a lead role.
- 5+ years consulting experience to include direct client-facing and C-level presentation experience, including solutions and best practices specific to GL.
- Experience with at least 2+ Public Sector projects.
- Previous Chart of Accounts experience required in a public sector environment.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in system strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit gap analysis, as-is and to be business process designs, prototype demonstration, functional configuration, testing and client user training.
- Must be in reference to implementation of GL.
- Ability to multi-task, have good time management, be able to service multiple projects, plan, and remain organized.
- Demonstrated strong analytical abilities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a project team.
- Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process reengineering.
- Effective written and verbal communications a must, with the ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Willing to learn a range of business or technical specialties based on business needs.
- All Consultants are required to travel and work onsite with our nationwide clients at a minimum of 50%.
- 3 GL Implementations.
- 2 Certifications in Oracle Cloud Specialization.
- Certified Public Accounting certification.
- Ability to collaborate with offshore model.
- Bachelor s Degree in an IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resources or related field.
- Works with clients on-site or remotely to deploy Oracle Cloud Financial (GL) applications.
- Experience leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle Cloud Financial applications.
- Will work with Chart of Accounts.
- Researches and analyzes existing systems and processes; identifying data and process flows and integration points; articulating risks and barriers; recommending project approaches in reference to the GL implementations.
- Works with client and counterparts to identify, document and manage business requirements.
- Configures application functionality.
- Contributes to and drives configurations, reports, interfaces, testing, user training and knowledge transfer.
- Guides clients through Oracle Cloud delivered functionality, advises clients on best practices, maps business processes to delivered functionality.
- Develops functional and technical design and documentation for Oracle Cloud Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting including use of documented revision control.
- Participates in the design, development and maintenance of Conversions, and Interfaces between Oracle Cloud s Suite of Business Applications and third-party vendors.
- Works closely with the Analysts and Functional Consultants to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions, integration and conversions for Oracle Cloud s Suite of Business Applications.
- Opens, manages, and resolves Oracle Cloud Service Requests with Oracle Support.
- Drives the resolution & troubleshooting of issues during development and post production support, reporting /escalating to management, when needed.
- Leads project team and initiatives, when called upon.
- Maintains ongoing, successful relationships with clients; coordinates directly with the customer to ensure that a high level of satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation.
- Transfers knowledge to client.
- Prioritizes, manages and services multiple project requests at the same time.
- Leads in cross project collaborations / discussions.
- Mentors junior staff.
- Participates in the sales process and demonstrations.
- Maintains knowledge of current technologies and practices in professional area to assist with consulting initiatives.
As a CherryRoad employee, you can expect to work with seasoned and practical experts to deliver solutions that maximize enterprise performance. And, unlike some bigger companies where you often get lost in the crowd at CherryRoad you can expect a refreshing and personal culture that encourages idea sharing and collaboration. Here, your knowledge, abilities, and work experience count. Your contributions are meaningful and appreciated.
At CherryRoad Technologies opportunity becomes achievement.