CherryRoad is looking for an Oracle Cloud Payroll Functional Lead Consultant with lead experience to join our Consulting Practice. The ideal candidate will have experience in HCM Cloud implementations, upgrades and migration projects.
- Consults with clients to ascertain and define requirements.
- Research and analyze existing systems and processes; identifying data and process flows and integration points; articulate modification risks and barriers; recommending project approaches.
- Effectively participates in Requirement Gathering and Fit/Gap meetings with the client.
- Coordinates directly with the customer to ensure that a high level of satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Transfers knowledge to the client.
- Maintains knowledge of current technologies and practices in professional area to assist with consulting initiatives.
- Working knowledge of the HCM modules, (Payroll including Payroll Costing) completing at least two full lifecycle implementations and upgrades.
- Experience with Oracle Cloud HCM.
- Consulting experience.
- Effective written and verbal communications a must, with presentation experience.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a project team.
- Ability to travel nationwide.
- Public sector experience preferred.
- EBS experience preferred but not required.
As a CherryRoad employee, you can expect to work with seasoned and practical experts to deliver solutions that maximize enterprise performance. And, unlike some bigger companies where you often get lost in the crowd at CherryRoad you can expect a refreshing and personal culture that encourages idea sharing and collaboration. Here, your knowledge, abilities, and work experience count. Your contributions are meaningful and appreciated.
At CherryRoad Technologies opportunity becomes achievement.