CherryRoad is hiring an Oracle Cloud Time & Labor Functional Lead to join our Oracle Cloud Consulting Practice. As CherryRoad's Oracle Cloud Time & Labor Functional Lead you will provide functional leadership for assigned project role focused on implementing Oracle Cloud T&L applications and any relative solution design, business process analysis, and system integration. Provide functional Oracle Cloud application guidance to client regarding "best practices" and the functionality of the software modules through all phases of an implementation.
- Lead Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management (HCM) projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Oracle Cloud applications
- Lead the day-to-day activities of Oracle Cloud ERP Advisory engagements for various clients, including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Assist in documenting and performing application set ups for test instances.
- Thoroughly review application set up and configuration with the appropriate client lead to obtain sign off.
- Raise issues and work resolutions as they come up to ensure adherence to the project schedule. Work with the respective client functional lead to ensure knowledge transfer.
- Participate with the respective client functional lead throughout system testing.
- Provide guidance to the respective client functional lead in the preparation of training materials and class agendas
- Support project team for successful delivery of the client’s business requirements through all phases of the implementation.
- Lead weekly project status meetings for assigned team and actively participate in project’s weekly status, and/or, issues meetings.
- Leadership: Encourage teamwork and positive working relationships within the project team for all consultants and client members and throughout Jibe.
- Assist with the development of proposals, RFPs, and statements of work congruent with scale and scope of the sales cycle and eventual engagement.
- Collaborate with sales to up-sell consulting services within existing engagements.
- Assist with estimating projects to ensure profitable delivery.
- Public Sector is highly preferred
- Five years of Oracle enterprise resource planning (ERP), Human Capital Management (HCM) implementation, and upgrade experience
- Completion of two full implementations with Oracle Cloud implementation as a Functional Lead or Project Lead
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Resolves problems in a timely and effective manner, involving project management as appropriate.
- Successfully manages relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Effectively produces deliverables.
- Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during bid development and project execution.
- Strong verbal and analytical skills with the ability to write at a publication quality level
- Detailed understanding of Oracle Cloud ERP System concepts and general module functionality
- Ability to travel at moderate to extensive levels
As a CherryRoad employee, you can expect to work with seasoned and practical experts to deliver solutions that maximize enterprise performance. And, unlike some bigger companies – where you often get lost in the crowd – at CherryRoad you can expect a refreshing and personal culture that encourages idea sharing and collaboration. Here, your knowledge, abilities, and work experience count. Your contributions are meaningful and appreciated.
At CherryRoad Technologies…opportunity becomes achievement.
EOE / MFDV