We are seeking training professionals for a large multi-year Oracle Cloud Financial project! You will help our large local government client move from their legacy systems to the Oracle Cloud platform.
• Design and develop training for an Oracle Cloud implementation. Trainers will develop instructional material for learners and instructors to educate technical and non-technical personnel in the use of Oracle Cloud ERP/EPM.
• Conduct courses in an engaging manner and ensure that the course is designed to allow active participation in a virtual and/or in-person setting.
• Train End Users on how to perform financial, budget and accounting tasks in Oracle Cloud ERP/EPM system.
• Manage the training material creation process, including mapping the business processes, benefits, and change impacts to course content, as well as uploading to the document library.
• Work with the Training Coordinator(s) for training course administration/logistics.
• Facilitate specialty training sessions, including UAT Training and Executive Training.
• Deliver and participate in the Train-the-Trainer sessions by process area.
• Set up data to facilitate training environments and sandboxes for financial systems training.
• Collaborate across the larger OCM team, as well as the System Integration and Technical Teams, to drive Oracle Cloud system adoption.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
• Significant experience working in instructional design, preferably on a corporate-level or large-scale systems implementation project
• Proficient in conducting training using adult learning principles
• Functions well in task-oriented, high-pressured environments
• Proactive with strong attention to detail
• Flexible, adaptable and able to handle changing priorities with ease
• Adept at capturing and translating processes and requirements into easily understood terms
• Advanced skill interacting tactfully and effectively in difficult situations
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work independently and collaboratively under general supervision
• Must be available Monday – Friday
• Familiarity with state/local government accounting, financial, budget and grant training (Strongly preferred)
• Experience with Oracle Financial Cloud solution (V13+) (Desired)
• Proficiency in Adobe Captivate a plus!
• Ability to facilitate a teach back during the interview process