Job Title: Functional Consultant (Oracle Channel Revenue Management)
Location: Centennial, CO
Duration: 3 months (with extensions)
This position is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Channel revenue management in conjunction with Order Management, Advanced Pricing in the areas of design, implementation, troubleshooting and support activities. The Consultant will work with business users to understand their business processes to define, develop, configure and implement solutions for complex problems.
- Gathering requirements from business and mapping them into system processes and identify gaps
- Design and recommend solutions that fit with existing system landscape
- Documenting functional specifications
- Must be proficient in Channel Rebates and Point of Sales Management, Supplier Ship and Debit, Accounts Receivable Deduction Settlement/Claims
- Good knowledge on OM and AR
- Hands-on configuration of Oracle Advanced Pricing, Order Management, Channel Revenue Management modules to meet business requirements and design.
- Should work with business users to conduct CRP, demos and UAT sessions.
- Create/execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data.
- Create, manage and perform system testing activities for new custom extensions and Oracle patches.
- Channel Revenue Management Setups and Configurations
- Research production system issues, resolve user problems and escalate when necessary.
- Work with Oracle support for existing and new service requests.
- Hands on experience on implementing Advance pricing and Channel Revenue Management
- 10+ years experience hands-on experience implementing, supporting Oracle R12 Experienced with working with various levels of business users Expert knowledge with Oracle Advanced Pricing, Oracle Order Management, Oracle Channel Revenue Management (min 5 years experience in Channel revenue management)
- Experienced reading and writing basic SQL queries to manipulate data in Oracle EBS.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and related processes.
- Able to learn existing customizations and quickly solve the problem and support users.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with both technical and business staff.
- Excellent written, speaking and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work with technical resources, both on-shore and off-shore.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with priority and strict deadlines.