Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
The Oracle Consultant will operate in a hands-on capacity, and support development, integration, and production support for Oracle Fusion Middleware, Database, Open Source, and Cloud Applications. The candidate will be expected to support activities related to adjusting security posture, and supporting changes related to infrastructures and external services that impact services .The candidate will be involved in analysis, design, development, integration, and administration of Oracle Fusion Middleware, Database, and Open Source based projects. Required Skills:
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Oracle WebLogic Server, Java, SSL, database development, and bash scripting.
- Working knowledge of application server administration, monitoring, and application deployments.
- Must show initiative and desire to learn business and technology subjects.
- Able to work independently and provide updates to management.
- Diagnose and address issues at all levels of the tech stack (i.e., application, WebLogic, Database).
- Rep resent and explain upcoming change request to Change Advisory Board Job functions will require candidate to work on some weekend and evenings for support.
Years of Experience:
- Fluency with Cloud technologies and solutions
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP web services
- Understanding of identity and access management
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted advisor relationships with clients
- Experience supporting sales and business development
- Experience with financial management
7 Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree Must Be Eligible to Obtain Government Clearance Due to federal client requirements, can be considered About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a digital solutions, management, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. With a nationwide presence, our team is in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.attain.com/careers
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement
, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
, Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)