Title: Oracle DBA Location: Arlington, VA
- Currently WORKING REMOTE due to COVID-19 restrictions. Overview:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for operational monitoring and system maintenance for database servers including installation of Oracle patches and upgrades, managing database security, executing backup and recovery plan, and performing database capacity/space management and tuning. Clearance:
This position requires an active DoD Top Secret clearance for consideration. If you are interested in learning more, please send your resume to EMILY FRANSON at Required:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance
- Seven (7)+ years of experience Seven years of Oracle database/system administration for an enterprise-wide financial database in the DOD.
- Familiar with Linux operating system and able to perform basic administrative tasks.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot in fast pace environment.
- Experience with writing PL/SQL code.
- Experience with cloud solutions, such as Amazon Web Service.
- Security+ Certification
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or