Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary: Depends on Experience
Job Type: Contract
Note: Client will Sponsor / Transfer H1-B for Suitable consultants. Must have Real-time experience.
Skills: Oracle, Oracle DBA, DBA, Oracle 12c, Oracle 19c, Oracle Exadata X8M, Oracle Linux, RAC, Data guard, Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM), Oracle Internet Directory (OID), Oracle Ansible, Cloud
- Participate and contribute in the full project life cycle, including: gathering requirements; system design; implementation; testing; deployment; and, support of applications.
- Must have real-time Solid Experience with Oracle, Oracle Cloud
- Work closely with KeyBank peer DBAs to contribute to the design, delivery, automation, and support of Key's Oracle infrastructure services and solutions.
- Ensure compliance with all technical and security standards and contribute to designing those specifications (e.g. info security, audit, compliance, etc.)
- Responsible for problem escalation to Oracle Support and third parties as necessary
- Backup/recovery strategy and planning
- Participate in disaster recovery exercise planning and execution
- Ensure that department documentation is up to date and accurate
- Provide front-line database support for customer-facing applications and databases
- Assure the availability and performance of all Oracle database environments
- Design and implement new technology and database features
- Plan and manage project tasks, schedules, and resources related to database administration
- Communicate with the application teams through ServiceNow requests and other collaboration tools
- Embrace mentorship and training from senior engineers; shares own perspective on KeyBank processes and/or applicable trends and previous experiences
- Diagnose and solve complex problems such as performance issues by identifying workarounds, and driving resolution.
- Participate in 24x7 on-call support and planned maintenance as needed
- Oracle 12c & 19c
- Oracle Exadata X8M - Oracle Linux administration
- RAC and Dataguard configuration
- Multitenant database - CDB and PDB administration
- Forward thinking and creative solutioning
- Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM)
- Oracle Internet Directory (OID)
- Automation - Ansible experience a plus