Looking for highly skilled Oracle RAC DBA Consultants who are interested in the opportunity to focus on successfully implementing Oracle database solutions while expanding deeply into Oracle's Engineered Systems platforms (Exadata, Oracle Database Appliance, ZFS Storage Appliance, Exalytics, Exalogic, and more).
You will be given the opportunity to work both individually and as part of a team as an Oracle database SME supporting our customers' Modernization, Consolidation, Re-Location, and Cloud First initiatives.
You will be given a significant amount of resources/training to ensure you are best equipped for success. This includes access to our Technology Innovation Center where we have Oracle Exadata, Database Appliance, Exalogic, Exalytics, Oracle VM, ZFS Storage Appliance. You will gain significant hands on experience within our lab environment. You will also have an assigned mentor to support your transition into Engineered Systems lifecycle.
You must be able to travel to customer work locations as needed. Travel requirements vary from project to project. We travel based on customer and project needs.
You should be motivated to continually learn and improve on your own as well as through others. The team you will be joining is dedicated to excellence in every way. We are looking for new team members that can contribute right away, but are not too proud to listen and learn from others.
- Significant Consulting Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Team Player
- Thirst to continually develop both technically and professionally
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance, if needed
- Deep knowledge in several of the following areas:
- Oracle Real Application Clusters (11g+)
- Oracle 12c New Features
- Database Migrations (Oracle to Oracle, non-Oracle to Oracle)
- Advanced backup and recovery
- Disaster Recovery (Active Data Guard, Oracle Golden Gate, etc.)
- Enterprise Manager 12c (beyond diag and tuning)
- Hardware, OS (Solaris, Linux), Networking
- Performance Tuning/Troubleshooting
- Patching/Upgrading with minimal outage
- Virtualization (OVM, XEN, vmware)
- Security/Compliance (STIG, AuditVault, DB Firewall, ASO, etc.)
- Data Warehouse Design and ETL
If you fit the description and you are looking for an exciting environment with tremendous career growth potential then we would love to speak with you!