I hope you are doing well. We have a job opportunity with our direct client. I would like to submit your profile to the Client. Please go through the email and share your updated resume at
Title - Security-Engineer III(US)
10+Years experience required
LOCATION: RTP (Durham NC)first, SJC second. Remote until let back on site.
Please include any additional details/requirements to the Job Description above. Be specific with the Job Qualification requirements.
- Design, implement and operate Cloud Edge network and security capabilities provided by Cisco products and solutions like Umbrella, Cloud Firewalls, Cloudlock, and Duo Zero Trust. Meraki and Viptela SD-WAN as well as AnyConnect VPN provide the connectivity to the Cloud Edge.
- Cisco Customer Zero is looking to fill this job posting with someone who has 7-10 years of direct and recent security networking experience and 10-15 years overall networking experience. Current experience with cloud based security and SD-WAN connectivity is required.
Minimum Requirements: (“Must have” Qualifications)
- Hands-on experience deploying and operating reliable, serviceable infrastructure in enterprise networks using Cisco SD-WAN technology, 3-5 years.
- Hands on experience with enterprise security and identity - Cisco products preferred, 7-10 years.
- Direct experience with cloud based security stacks provided by one or more cloud providers – AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure – 1-2 years.
- Direct experience with Cisco cloud based firewalls and Umbrella security capabilities – 1-2 Years
- Preferred experience with lifecycle automation for network using tools like Ansible, Python, Cisco NSO
- Understanding of networking fundamentals and automation paradigms including Linux networking experience with deployment automation
- Ability to design and deploy service monitoring and cloud based observability tools
- Strong understanding of relevant networking paradigms and traditions
- Experience working with tools such as git, JIRA, python
- Experience working directly with users and management of tickets or incidents. Use of ServiceNow preferred.
- Understands CI/CD best practices
- Understands micro-service architecture and principles
- Passionate about innovation
- Stays current with evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Self-starter with good verbal and written communication skills
Thank you & Regards
Akshay Awasthi (AK) || Sr. Technical Recruiter
4637 Chabot Dr. Suite 250 | Pleasanton CA 94588
Office:- 925 399-0520 || Cell- (425) 660-9739