Position: Oracle Data Integrator (UNIX, ERWIN)
Location: Brentwood, TN
Duration: Long Term
# Actively participate in all phases of project software development life cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, database design, physical data modeling, process flow analysis, development, benchmark analysis, performance/tuning, capacity planning, and production implementation.
# Production support responsibilities include maximizing system availability, optimizing database and availability through ongoing maintenance, and ensure conformance to audit and operating standards.
# Provide instruction and support to junior team members.
# Provide technical support to developers.
# Integration of new capabilities into existing systems.
# Uphold enterprise and department guidelines and policies.
# Recommend and promote improvements to existing policy and procedure.
# Provide status reporting to management
Skills and Experience Required:
* Experience with using the Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
* Detailed knowledge of Oracle system tables.
* CASE and/or data modeling tools experience, preferably ERWin with experience in generating DDL, and LDM to PDM migration.
* UNIX experience (shell scripting, awk, sed, grep, sort, vi, etc.)
* 10+ years of experience in the Information Technology profession
* 7+ years experience working with DBMS.
* 5+ years of Oracle experience.
* Demonstrated complex analytical problem solving skills.
Guardian Info Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Guardian does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.