Our direct client is seeking a local Oracle Database Developer to work for 4 months in New York, NY. If this is of interest to you our client is currently reviewing resumes of qualified locals that can interview in person. I look forward to speaking with you if you fit this position.
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 4 Months
Rate per hour: 75-80$w2
About our client
Our client develops and produces medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines, including immunology, oncology, cardiology, diabetology/endocrinology, and neurology. Its products include the blockbuster drug Lipitor (atorvastatin), used to lower LDL blood cholesterol; Lyrica (pregabalin) for neuropathic pain/fibromyalgia; Diflucan (fluconazole), an oral antifungal medication; Zithromax (azithromycin), an antibiotic; Viagra (sildenafil) for erectile dysfunction; and Celebrex/Celebra (celecoxib), an anti-inflammatory drug.
Strong Oracle Database developer with 5-7 or more years’ experience with the below skills:
• Data modeling /Designing and coding database tables to store the application’s data
• Writing optimized queries used for front-end applications (websites, desktop applications, or cloud apps)
• Writing Programming views, stored procedures, and functions
• Creating table indexes, reviewing query performance and optimizing code
• Creating database triggers for automation, e.g., automatic email notifications
• 5 to 7 years experience
• B.S. in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields
• Certification in Oracle preferred
I look forward to speaking with you soon.